Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ED Project Post# 3

Hello everyone!
I wanted to mention how much information I have learned about Elizabethan theater; there is so much more to it than what I am going to present. So I encourage you all to research more about Elizabethan theater because it is incredibly remarkable and eye opening.

Contrasting to the video I posted on Twelfth Night, I wanted to show you all this animated version of Twelfth Night because I like this version more than the previous one. I think it is interesting to see the character’s in “cartoon form” than human form because their emotions seem so exaggerated, which brings out the theatrical and comical aspect of this adaption. Also note how different the mood is in this version than the human one; this one seems more like Viola/Cesario is not as witty with her comebacks, while in the other version, Viola/Cesario snaps back at Olivia. I hope you all enjoy this clip as much as I did. On a similar note, I will be showing some of this in class, but if you cannot attend, here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment